- This event has passed.
Sival 2017 Angers
17 January 2017 - 19 January 2017register to get the price
A comprehensive and impressive offering
With nearly 600 exhibitors and 22,000 professional visitors annually in Angers, SIVAL is the only trade show in France to present a comprehensive and impressive offering of equipment and services for all plant productions: viticulture, oenology, horticulture, arboriculture, vegetable crops, seeds, medicinal and aromatic plants, cider, mushrooms and tobacco.
SIVAL is a key professional showcase featuring:
- leading agricultural machinery manufacturers.
- a complete multi-sector offering: Tillage, plant protection products, packaging, and more.
- an offering that addresses the agricultural issues of tomorrow: laboratories, waste management/recycling, organic products, etc.
- an unbeatable offering in France for Fruit and Vegetables: SIVAL boasts the largest representation of seed companies, seedling suppliers and nurseries.
- A diverse and impressive offering for viticulture
- A unique offering for cider production and medicinal and aromatic plants.
A forum for viable and sustainable plant production
An expo organized for and with professionals
Under the presidency of Bruno Dupont, President of the National Federation of Fruit Producers, the Organizing Committee of SIVAL is composed of Vegepolys, technical agencies and speciality crop professionals.
SIVAL is one of the highlights of VEGEPOLYS and the region, and the only event in which the entire cluster comes together to discuss their production problems.
Organized by Angers Expo Congrès, a mixed economy company serving the local economy, SIVAL promotes the development of the plant sectors.
Latest posts by Dieter Welfonder (see all)
- Call for FoodTech / Agtech Startups: International Acceleration Platform - 13. March 2018
- Startup Stories: Agtech Champion PEAT Tackles Global Food Security - 6. November 2016