- This event has passed.
International Green Week Berlin
20 January 2017 @ 10:00 - 29 January 2017 @ 18:00 CET€4 – €29
Since 1926 – International & Unique.
The 82nd International Green Week will take place in January 2017. Founded in Berlin in the Golden 20s, IGW is a one-of-a-kind international exhibition of the food, agriculture and gardening industries.
Popular with consumers and trade visitors.
IGW is the origin of the Global Forum for Food and Agriculture (GFFA). This is where over 60 international ministries and food producers meet – their displays reveal the fascinating world of the food and beverage industries.
Where tradition and future meet.
Everyone who has been around since 1926 knows how traditions are maintained, as well as how innovations are created in order to ensure continuity. Renewable resources, organic agriculture, gardening and the future of rural development continue to gain importance at International Green Week. So come by and visit us in January, and enjoy Green Week.
The Green Week Experience:
- Comprehensive range of international and domestic foods and beverages
- The very finest produce
- Product markets for beer, wine and champagne, meats and sausages, seafood, teas, herbs and spices
- Agricultural and horticultural machinery and equipment, seeds and greenhouses
- Gardening supplies, breeding stock, pets and everything relating to hunting and fishing
- Kitchen appliances, kitchen fixtures and household appliances
What IGW trade visitors can expect:
- Over 1,500 exhibitors with over 100,000 products from all over the world
- 300 technical conferences
- Food industry representatives, wholesalers, retailers, caterers
- Agricultural importers
- International specialists from all fields of agriculture, forestry, horticulture and commercial fishing
- Agricultural policy and administration experts
Latest posts by Dieter Welfonder (see all)
- Call for FoodTech / Agtech Startups: International Acceleration Platform - 13. March 2018
- Startup Stories: Agtech Champion PEAT Tackles Global Food Security - 6. November 2016